100% Salvaged Material Picture Frames
These frames are made in small batches of about 25 at a time.
- Each batch has several different frame styles and occasionally I will make larger ones (8”x 10”).
- Toggles on the back allow tool free changes of material to be displayed.
- Frame sizes are for standard photo sizes.
- The frames are designed to be displayed in either the portrait or landscape positions by simply moving the supporting peg to the appropriate hole.
- Each frame comes with either glass or a mirror in it and will come with a business card “hang tag” with the below printed on the reverse side:
“A frame for the future.”
This frame is hand made from wood that was garbage picked or salvaged from construction demolition debris in Olympia, WA. Wood, often from milled old growth trees is finished with linseed oil and has no VOCs. Glass comes from old windows that were replaced. Nails and screws were in the trash of a garage/basement cleanout. These materials are ready for a new life in your loving home.
Recycled Local Hand Made
End single use paper or plastic grocery bags.
Rock your own Bag!
Use Both Sides - reused paper, in complimentary colors, reclaimed fro mailers, school communications, junk mail, A4 envelope size, quarter fold with a high quality glossy original art photo on the front.